Adventure Week 2
Time & Location
About The Event
This is an amazing outdoor experience for youths with a huge amount of new skills on offer for them. As every day requires wood for fires all kids will require to become efficient at sawing, chopping and stacking wood. Also they will learn a couple of new plants every day that can be used for survival . They will all learn how to make their own hot drink using guillie kettles and every day archery is on offer. We have a slack line permanently up in the woods for the kids to have fun on. The end of the day is usually Archery, so by the end of the week they should be experts.
Each day will have a main activity which we will work some free time around.
The plan is flexible due to weather:
- Monday - Camp familiarisation , sharp tool training, setting limits, Fire Training, Shelter Building and a hike to get resources
- Tuesday - Continue with shelters, More Fire Training, River Hike with Gold Panning
- Wednesday - Adventure Hike, river crossing and up hill, Create Woodland adventure trail
- Thursday - Path Building, Foraging Hike, Knife Project (Whistles)
- Friday - Camp cook day with Pizza Making in our ovens plus project of own choice (spears, bows , staff)
- Whole Week Price£130£1300£0
- Day Ticket£30£300£0